These last few years since realising I love to suck cock I have nearly been caught twice, once by my wife who was out shopping so I invited this lad round for a suck n go he shot his load and pulled up his shorts as he did they key turned in the front door he quickly threw his tshirt on and ran...
I've used various things from the cardboard tube from Toilet paper, slicing a hole in a mattress to fuck, my trusty favourite is the wank sock which my found out about!
I think mid 20's upto 70's caught myself looking at a womans arse bent over picking something up when she came up must have been over 70 but looked great bent down why not!
Is there such a thing as missing cock syndrome? After a busy period not sucked on one for about 3weeks and im really craving a nice thick juicy one to feed me a heavy load!