Search results

  1. V

    Couple looking to chat

    You are in luck… 63, vibrantly virile and throbbing fun to be with if you ooze at the thought of passionate playful fun… let’s hook up.
  2. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    Globes of delicious delight… 5
  3. V

    Tiny Asian big tits!

    Knockers
  4. V

    Tiny Asian big tits!

    Boobs
  5. V

    Tiny Asian big tits!

    Breasts
  6. V

    Jane

    Well, as the song says… you’ve got to sin to get saved.
  7. V

    When does a pussy become a cunt

    In my opinion a pussy becomes a cunt when it starts shitting under my bed.
  8. V

    Questions?

    Have you ever had such a massive sofa that it’s really hard getting it through the door?
  9. V

    Questions?

    Is sofa size that important?
  10. V

    Questions?

    Will you take proper advantage of it?
  11. V

    hotwife

    Well, looking at her from that position she looks like a fucking sizzlingly hot wife… x
  12. V

    Granny sex

    I could certainly enjoy her company… she looks like a very obliging, entertaining lady… a very attractive woman.
  13. V

    Jane

    Wel, I have to admit that I would love to attend church if there are any other foxy, fornicating fillies who enjoy a good service after the service!
  14. V

    Free sexy photoshoot

    Two very sexy ladies - I too would be willing to to take their photos for no charge. Quick, book a slot.
  15. V

    sexy, nude, posing photos of my girlfriend

    Can you please send her around to my garden… it’s in dire need of a delectable pussy - as am I… x
  16. V

    Cuffed in 6 words

    Tackling long Tesco Express shopping queues.
  17. V

    sexy, nude, posing photos of my girlfriend

    What a red hot, wantonly wicked woman… as Oliver Twist said… can I have more please.
  18. V

    Girlfriends sellfies with her huge boobs

    They are the breast boobs ever… well done.
  19. V

    Girlfriend posing

    Boy oh boy… and can she pose - stunning
Back
Top