Search results

  1. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you're now stuck in a dreary afternoon on a Saturday where its raining constantly and it's always 3.00pm I wish that aliens were real
  2. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you're the only person who listened to the dolphins sing so long and thanks for all the fish I wish I could understand and talk to animals
  3. Hornyasfuck88

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Ey up jugs ya stunna u xx
  4. Hornyasfuck88

    Feeling blue boys?

    Stunning minxy mwah xxx pink suits u it's a nice colour, so can we discuss the whole aunty thing lol
  5. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you have all the creativity in the world all the suddenly jobless artists authors poets and painters mob your house and murder you I wish that I knew everything
  6. Hornyasfuck88

    True nudist friends

    He's done this before
  7. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted he's now a giant man eating shark the next time you feed him you lose a hand I wish that football wasn't all about the poncy haircuts
  8. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    (that was a matrix reference) and yes I'm a leftie Do you wank with a predominant hand or are you ambiwanktrous
  9. Hornyasfuck88

    True nudist friends

    Wow that is some amazingly terrible photo shopping I'm sure you put a post up like this before
  10. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Congrats you now have a torch I wish for a bus
  11. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    I like female mountains both front and back Do you want the red or blue pill
  12. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you travel into a book bit get stuck inside the book FOREVER lol I wish that action movies were real life
  13. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you eat raw chicken and get salmonella I wish that life had a purpose
  14. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted here is a worm filled apple I wish for a better life
  15. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Hmm no Do you know the muffin man
  16. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted woops you didn't ask for a space suit now you're a corpse floating in space I wish TV shows were better
  17. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you've just been fired from work and lost all intimate and familial relationships now you have time for everything I wish for a wish
  18. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you now live in the office/place of work that your work at congrats now everyone can see your morning face I wish I was a business man
  19. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    I'm partially deaf so no Do you know
  20. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you have a glass made of wine, now its left an embarrassing stain on your carpet I wish I owned a holiday home
Back
Top