Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Add or remove a letter

    Tart
  2. Full_Moon

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted. However, it is so neat, that it is now only visible through a microscope. You try to get help, but nobody can read the forms you filled in I wish I could enter the Olympics.
  3. Full_Moon

    I think I need to hear more about it. Or would that just make me jealous?

    I think I need to hear more about it. Or would that just make me jealous?
  4. Full_Moon

    Monkey's Paw

    Welcome to Hell! Sadly, the air conditioning has been broken since the dawn of time, but may I recommend a walk in the flesh mountains? I wish I were worshipped like a god.
  5. Full_Moon

    Red dress

    My favourite colour.
  6. Full_Moon

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    Oh, to be craved.
  7. Full_Moon

    Try me

    Pm me if you have something in mind. The more surprising, the better. Otherwise, I'm sure I can think of something.
  8. Full_Moon

    So, is the screen name something to Wonder at, or do you enjoy being tied up just as much?

    So, is the screen name something to Wonder at, or do you enjoy being tied up just as much?
  9. Full_Moon

    Whats your female weakness ?

    Fuck, how long have you got? I don't really have a 'type' - I've fancied the fuck out of everyone from waifish 20-somethings, to husky-voiced married women well over 50. From slender and easy to throw around, to curvy with plenty to grab, to gym girls who could probably bench me. That said, I...
  10. Full_Moon

    My tits

    ...well, fuck. Consider my thirst trapped.
  11. Full_Moon

    What made you say f*** today?

    Yes, I'm not really a cat person, but at least I understand the connection. Sorry Hugo's gone.
  12. Full_Moon

    I love this

    So, you like to feel a little restrained? Or more than just a little?
  13. Full_Moon

    Any Doms for south west sissy?

    Perhaps we could see which of you can take the most punishment?
  14. Full_Moon

    Do You Still Have A Love, Lust or Crush on Someone from Your Past?

    You know, I've been a teacher...
  15. Full_Moon

    My Fetish confession.

    Classic. Although I'd also enjoy just telling you to bend over, and seeing what your instincts drive you to do. I'm betting it's to do exactly what I say.
  16. Full_Moon

    My Fetish confession.

    I'm a big fan of a 'Basic Instinct'. I would *love* to be flirted with like this in public, a show put on just for me, surrounded by oblivious strangers. Bonus points if there's a book involved. Eye-fucking is my favourite way to be distracted while reading. Happened at our uni library, once...
  17. Full_Moon

    Wife Slut

    Give me her number and find out.
  18. Full_Moon

    Wife with another woman

    Does she have any interest in fulfilling that fantasy for you?
  19. Full_Moon

    My Fetish confession.

    Yup. Own it. And hopefully, get a chance to do something about it. Like seeing your crush in nothing *but* the leather Mac, with an invitation to make a mess...
  20. Full_Moon

    Try again

    Well, I can think of a place for you to pose.
Back
Top