Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    Hi could you please delete my account thanks
    K
    Please delete my account thsnkyou
    N
    Good morning
    Please could you delete my account as soon as possible, I won't be changing my mind.
    Thanks in advance.
    could you please delete my account
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message here. Thank you.
    Hi I just wondered is it possible to delete a tread we started in the forum , it was in the regional, south west forum , and called couple seeking , I can see edit and thats it
    Many Thanks
    hi morning to you, im sorry about this and embarrased but yesterday whilst chatting i accidentally posted adult material on your uk chat.com site. This was meant to be on a private chat to someone i have been chatting to and now Im banned so could you tell me please how long the ban can last. It was never my intention to upload that publicly and I can only apologise to anybody who viewed it..thank you.
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    You need to appeal any ban through the appeal process, on the site you were banned from - the appeal form is on the Forum under the section titled Community Help.
    Hi please can you unblock me I tried asking for help on forums asked stan in fcn... still nothing! I was banned for going online incognito I didn't intentially do this it was by accident. thanks
    Rambler
    Rambler
    im in normal mode... I still have this message Reason: Banned: Incognito/private browsing mode is forbidden due to abuse. Please use normal mode
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    You device clearly has incognito mode set, you need to correct that, we can't - it is not a site issue
    Rambler
    Rambler
    not ingonito I was letting sites not track my cookies or similar but still I was ocnfuse thanks for helping im awful with cookies
    B
    When I seen your user name on chat for the first time it reminded me of the blues brothers the film I imagined you in dark suit, tie and dark sunglasses.
    B
    I been banned yet again from chat? how come there is no e-mail notifications as to how long I am banned this time please? ps can i get a get out jail card please?
    Reactions: NorthernRuff69
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    You've asked before on my profile again - try reading the previous answer. We do not discuss ban lengths.
    B
    Hey Sweet
    I tried the appeal using your system but not heard any thing yet? is it working please if so can let me know if and when my ban is going to lifted please ???
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    We don't respond to appeals - if the ban is lifted you'll be able to sign in. If not, you just have to wait out your ban. We don't discuss ban lengths as they can vary.
    I
    Hey Elwood I’ve tried makin an apeal for a ban but the page isn’t working .. is there any other way? Or do I just have sit it out?
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    Me and Jody have reviewed your ban appeal and I'm lifting your ban now
    I
    inyourdreamzz
    Thanku
    Any news on rectifying photo uploads in the forum? It seems we can only do attachments not full photos? Thanks in advance
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    Wasn't aware there was a problem for everybody - will report it to the site owners
    Reactions: Adie
    Adie
    Adie
    Sorted so thanks
    I want to delete my account buddy, but I'm not getting the confirmation email. Anything you can do your end...?
    elwoodbluz1966
    elwoodbluz1966
    I can ban it as of now if you wish, if the deletion process hasn't gone through. Your choice ?
    W
    warmpussy
    please x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back