Admin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have two problems. On the ukchat.com page i use the log-in Westofscotland and it usually defaults to my old username which was Tartanwheels. This stopped working some time ago and it should be WestofSCotland.
    I can't access chatrooms. Even though it says I'm verified, I keep getting a message saying I'm not authenticated.
    A
    Hi. I sent a 'squirt' gif...not a pissing gif. sorry all the same. please un-ban me.
    G
    trying to use chat and although I sign on ok. I am not getting into room as it says 'not autneticated'
    Look mr.Admin I was banned because of no reason 3 times First I accidentally said words on german.2nd someone thought I was using pics below 18 and it's NOT true.And Now 3rd time one person was harrasing me and site thought I was one do the harrasing even if it's not True.help please and think twice about what sort of people you banned ok.I want appeal my ban now if it's poosible if not il wait.....
    my ban is ludicrous for saying one word, just one word which isnt really a swear word, outrageous to ban me
    bigjack
    bigjack
    yes right screen name titterific, could i be cheeky aand ask your bra size miss?
    Bigjugs
    Bigjugs
    I could be cheeky too and ask about bigjacks biggie
    bigjack
    bigjack
    You could and im happy to divulge all
    i have been blocked because i inadvertently posted a pic that was not acceptable.this was a total error by myself i understand the rules but it was a mistake on my part ,and would like the ban reversed.
    I am having problems logging in because it says --not authenticated. Can some one please respond and help----Many thanks...
    S
    Not authentic y does this keep happening
    hi when im in the chatroom trying to post pics i get that i have to be a registered user ? which obviously i am ? any ideas ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back