Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M
    Aww mellyrg...no...always keep the bikini handy...lol
    Reactions: Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Sorry weather been so bad it's well buried in the drawer now xx
    B
    Hey love the pic hope we can chat sometime ;)
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Aww ty. Yeah anytime, you know where I am xx
    P
    Good morning gawjus Melly I hope I find you sexy safe and well x
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Mmm I'm one of those that don't the hot weather. Know people say garden needs the rain. But don't think mine has ever died and not come back over winter. Just wish had the hot spell a little longer xx
    P
    Philevo71
    It’s always hot when I’m looking at your stuff beautiful, I have no doubt the hot weather will return for ya gawjus!
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    It better do and quick, me not like this rain xx
    Hey you! Hope you’re having a good day? I’m supposed to be writing a detailed proposal for work... but somehow I got distracted
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Hiya. Tut tut get back to work lol.
    I'm having a good day so far, hope you are to xx
    Ryancastle
    Ryancastle
    Well.... still getting distracted.... but as you’ve tutted now, I suppose I should get back to it. Catch you later.
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Lol your a grown man you can do as you wish. Don't blame me if working late tho lol xx
    Well hello you! I’ve just been lusting over your photos and it felt rude not to say hello at least. Thanks for sharing, you have a wonderfully sexy body, and clearly a very mischievous mind to match. What a combination!
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Your welcome xx
    Ryancastle
    Ryancastle
    How’s your day been? I’ve had your gorgeous photos to have fun with so mine’s been great! Less work done, but ready for a glass of wine
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Food shopping and got some washing done, that's about it for me. Then watched a film this afternoon xx
    Oh no here comes the storms. Put bikini away xx
    Hope you’re good Melly babe and not too stressed with the holidays :) xxx
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Awww thank you scarlett. Yes getting very stressful now, been far too long. On one hand can't wait to go back to work, on the other glad I'm not working in this heat at the moment. Hope your well and managing the hot spell if you have it up there that is. Xxx
    SexyScarlett
    SexyScarlett
    Yeah it’s pretty hot up here too although don’t think it’s as bad as down your way.
    Awww those boys must be keeping you on your toes lol, I get why your demented lol but bet they are looking forward to getting back to some sort of normality too xxxx
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Young one can't wait to get back. Older one don't care, hates school and hardly seen him as lives in room on xbox.
    Was 34 here today. Certain roads been closed as tarmac was melting. If not been in pool I've been in front of a fan for days now. Thank goodness for several cold showers a day lol x
    D
    I'm a UKC Newbie today but think I've stumbled on the sexiest arse on here! Jaw dropped...
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    I'm sure your find plenty more that take your fancy. But big ty for compliment. And welcome here x
    D
    DRDuffrespect
    xx I'm sure I'll be returning frequently ;)
    P
    Hey my beauty hope ur okay?
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Yeah me all good. Hope you are also xx
    Happy belated birthday to ya gorgeous lady!! Hope you had fun ❤️
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    Aww thank you Scarlett. Had a really fab day.
    Hope your well xx
    P
    Philevo71
    Hey Mz Melly can’t believe I forgot ya bday naughty Phil, I flog myself a thousand times and beg for ya mercy!!!X x x X we are July twins mine was 13th
    Mellyrg
    Mellyrg
    I wouldn't worry to much even my own mother forgot, how can you forget giving birth to a child I don't know. But then I'm not surprised with her.
    Ty tho Phil. Xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back