Tits_up1972
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What can I say you got me with the first sentence I’ve already come all over them x
    Hey sexy lady how’s you love to stick my cock between your sweet tits until I cum all over them x
    Do you like to swap email pics and stories ? Love your pics here and you might like my mine too
    Hi, love to oil your tits up and then slip my rock hard cock between them...faster and faster until I can't control my orgasm any more and I explode all over them...
    R
    Love to cum over then lovely tits then lick it off
    S
    mmmm Perfect pair. Those nipples look just right for sucking and nibbling whilst you ride my cock.

They make me so hard, love to see more of them and tell you in detail what I would do them and the rest of you...

Message me if you want to chat
    M
    Have a good sleep and dreams Hope we chat tomorrow xx
    M
    I would love to take you to a waterfall and enjoy watching the water splash over your tits and I would kneel before you and part your pants and suck on your pussy lips for you and push my tongue deep inside your ass and pussy and make you orgasm alot then have you suck me and make my cum spray your tits all over
    M
    I really have a good sexual imagination and I'm playing in my office right now looking at your tits,,,I would love to share some sexual chats with you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back