TheDalaiDrama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what incredible eyes, n a stunningly beautiful face. almost the exact double of Anya Taylor-Joy.
    Why The Dalai Drama?
    Any connection with the Dalai Lama?
    I do not consider him a Man, just as a premise to my questions.
    M
    Hi, when will we able to delete our profile/account again? It's not been working since June. Says will be deleted within 24 hours after following the email link but even a week later with out logging on (i know this reactivates it) i can still see the profile. Thanks in advance. I have tried asking this in forums first before coming to you.
    M
    MissTT
    Hey thanks for quick response. I have tried several times. I deleted an old profile before so know how to do it. I deleted this one back in June and in August got a email i had a new message. So 2 months had passed me presuming it was deleted so hadn't been on at all. Tried again a few times leaving it a week or two and still active. So just gave up and carried on using lol.
    M
    MissTT
    If i delete again now, if its still active past the 24 hour mark please can you delete?
    TheDalaiDrama
    TheDalaiDrama
    Yeah but the downfall of me deleting is that it could prevent future profiles. It's always better if you can do.
    hello ive just been banned for something i didnt realise wasnt ok to say. im just wondering how long the ban is for please, thank you :(
    heya not quite sure where to post this, i see you're a mod and i'm not sure how this site works. i was banned yesterday evening from posting my face pic too many times? i can send you the notification if you like!
    it just says "banned: for reposting a GAZILLION times" but i didn't realise i wasn't supposed to, eeeek!
    sorry if you have no idea how to help. thanks again in advance

james x
    TheDalaiDrama
    TheDalaiDrama
    I'm not a mod, but you seem to think this is a ban appeals page.
    hi I was banned for posting external sites, Why is this, the only links I was sharing were photos stored on Mail.com (as for privacy reasons unable to store them on pc) I wasn't in live chat posting links but I only post them in private chat, when is ban over, ban notice doesn't it say ?? tia for your help and perhaps some ideas tas to how to share photos, punishedinwifesshoes
    could you please delete my nox and quake accounts here please. i tried posting in the forum and sending you a private message but no luck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back