Deadpan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M
    I feel like a fucking stalker here. Please message me ASAP. And I swear to god if you've died I'm taking your cat x
    Reactions: Deadpan
    Deadpan
    Deadpan
    You can't have my cat, I didn't die x
    M
    Majora
    Yes but I wasn't being a mental was I? I was actually right to be concerned and to try track you down :) x
    Deadpan
    Deadpan
    No, I'm glad you did, probably saved albi's life
    Hi, when I message I often get ‘pending’ and it doesn’t appear. Is there a site reason or is it an Internet problem?
    Deadpan
    Deadpan
    its a problem, just type it again
    S
    deadpan where can i report harrassment?
    N
    Thank you for listening to me rant and being a shoulder yet again.

First person i ever spoke to on here and always help with all manner of things.

One of the best things to come from here is my friendship with you. You are a gem ♡ x
    L
    Hello. I just joined and cannot access any chat. Not sure why. It says I am disconnected from server. Otherwise everything works well. Thanks
    Deadpan
    Deadpan
    Are you using a VPN or private mode? What message do you get on attempting to enter?
    M
    can I change my profile name
    I have another user pestering me because she says I am breaking the law calling myself a masseur when I havent passed the exams for it
    sorry to spam your profile but the admin wasn't helpful at all , Im banned for going incognito when I logged into the site by accident. Can I get this taken of my account ? If not please send me to someone who can help me . Thanks rambler
    Deadpan
    Deadpan
    You're not banned as soon as you take incognito off.
    Rambler
    Rambler
    was a cookie problem thanks
    Ok sorry it’s come to this deaders, but I’d like to know why I was banned 2 days ago, I’ve asked admin for the last 2 days but I might as well speak to a bloody brick wall....all I know is it involves a meme, pollensa, and a comment about his dead mother, as I don’t post pics, memes, or gifs as on an iPhone, and never even saw pollensa at time of my banning, id like to know why I’m banned...thanks
    TheDalaiDrama
    TheDalaiDrama
    All unbanning comes thru me and I already said no. Do not harass mods or you'll have a forum time out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back