typicallytasha Sep 6, 2025 PENIS PLEASURE: I want to touch it. Lick it. Suck it. Fuck it. I will make you mine. I am going to give you the pleasure of a lifetime.
PENIS PLEASURE: I want to touch it. Lick it. Suck it. Fuck it. I will make you mine. I am going to give you the pleasure of a lifetime.
typicallytasha Sep 6, 2025 BONDAGE PLEASURE: My hands and feet are bound. I am naked and blind folded, as I sit on the floor. I am waiting for you. There is silence and I hear nothing but my breathing at the suspense of your control.
BONDAGE PLEASURE: My hands and feet are bound. I am naked and blind folded, as I sit on the floor. I am waiting for you. There is silence and I hear nothing but my breathing at the suspense of your control.
typicallytasha Sep 6, 2025 I am hot, wet, and ready, waiting for you to give it to me. I will be so very naughty, the moment you give me the opportunity.
I am hot, wet, and ready, waiting for you to give it to me. I will be so very naughty, the moment you give me the opportunity.
typicallytasha Sep 6, 2025 SEXUAL POETRY: The temptation I have fought Wanting someone to hit the spot Even when I was given a shot To be immoral and get caught I had to correct the thought
SEXUAL POETRY: The temptation I have fought Wanting someone to hit the spot Even when I was given a shot To be immoral and get caught I had to correct the thought
typicallytasha Sep 5, 2025 I miss the feeling I am desperate I want you to give it to me I got to have it
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 I made for pleasure and so were you. I am ready to experience what we are meant too.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 Gag me. Choke me. Tell me you need me. I want to give myself to you, however you want me.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 I am here at your feet. Begging for your pleasure, however you need it, I will do whatever.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 Express yourself to me. I want to feel it. I will give myself to you, the way you want it.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 Make me get on my knees. Demand it. I will suck you so good, you will want another round of it.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 Its been so long. Remind me. Make me never forget. I want you to be wild. I will submit.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 Tell me I have been a bad girl. I need to be punished. I want feel right again. I want you to do it.
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 That's right. I want it. You want it. Give it to me now. I can't wait any longer. Make me howl .
typicallytasha Sep 4, 2025 Give to me right. Give it to me good. Give it to me the way I want it. Just like I know you would.