Kazz
Reaction score
8

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • J
    What a pleasant and very sexy surprise!
    Kazz
    Kazz
    Haha phewww is that all had me worried there lol x
    J
    JohnM
    Oh sorry, no, your new pic is sexy Kazz! Lol
    Kazz
    Kazz
    Haha yer fine x
    Hi everyone not new was NoNameNeeded before but now someone is playing silly buggers and deciding I’m an ewhore lmao happy to chat here if you remember me or able to get me back in rooms x
    • Like
    Reactions: SussexGuy47
    Jemma19
    Jemma19
    im always good and wtf e whore were has that come from and yes we miss you speak to elwood or deadpan ffs xxx
    Kazz
    Kazz
    Elwood has says to clear cookies n stuff I’m rubbish at clever stuff like that I did try but hey keeps me out of trouble if I’m not in chat lol xx
    Jemma19
    Jemma19
    lol you in trouble never giggles and just go to your history and clear it ill ask about cookies as the only cookies i know about are in the cupboard lol
    J
    Lovely avatar, nice cleavage is always a welcome site!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top