Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

Rubyraven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals

Attachments

• IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 1,179
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 1,144
A

Alfk

I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Im not old but i would still do that for u

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d be throbbing with you pressing up against me
I’d be gagging to get you somewhere quick and really fuck you so hard.xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I should start using the tube more :)

Romfordboi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love your pics babe x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I would love your sexy arse pushing against my cock on a busy tube

eventyr

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wish we will meet on that tube an a quiet night..:)

Efc_Andy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 61 if you wanT to chat on me

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ill play that role with u babe... random meet on tube & as u brush past me ill grab ur arm bringing u back to feel the bulge uve caused as whisper im commando & ur goin to get my cock in ur hand as i spread ur wet pussy as we wank each other

Luv2lick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well ruby why don’t arrange to do it one night and play out the role
Pm if interested

Boyabouttown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi drop me a line

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I got hard reading that!!

mahoney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey Ruby, that's me I'm waiting!!!

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So what tube do you get? You can brush your ass on my crotch any time you like.

Back