Jo-Anne 36e and hairy x

MiddlesbroughMatureX36E

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Guys x Been away for a while but back now and ready for more meets x Jus to explain why i am on here ! I am married but my husband works abroad a lot of the time .Usually 4 weeks abroad 4 weeks home sometimes longer ! I meet guys off here with a male friend of mine he is 48 and straight .I love DP so we meet guys for dp or if they can bring a friend sometimes more !!!! We have been meeting guys off here for a couple of years now off and on and met some lovely guys young and old ! So if your interested come and say hi xx I am 5ft tall size 12 36e and a huge bush a very hairy pussy !!!!! Even if you cant meet me for whatever reason married , distance i can put you in touch with max my friend and he can share my pics of me if you wanted to have a wank over me xx

Northeasthubb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys x Been away for a while but back now and ready for more meets x Jus to explain why i am on here ! I am married but my husband works abroad a lot of the time .Usually 4 weeks abroad 4 weeks home sometimes longer ! I meet guys off here with a male friend of mine he is 48 and straight .I love DP so we meet guys for dp or if they can bring a friend sometimes more !!!! We have been meeting guys off here for a couple of years now off and on and met some lovely guys young and old ! So if your interested come and say hi xx I am 5ft tall size 12 36e and a huge bush a very hairy pussy !!!!! Even if you cant meet me for whatever reason married , distance i can put you in touch with max my friend and he can share my pics of me if you wanted to have a wank over me xx
Hi Jo Anne I’m married but discreet and from Chester le street so local ;) gorgeous pussy and you sound delicious too I’d very much like to meet if you don’t mind an older guy I’m 52 but good shape for my age to x

B8gun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
You sound very sexy,
I would love to fuck your pussy and arse xx

S

SussexGuy47

What part of UK miss??..Mrs..

B

Bicurmancguy38

Hi there. I'm 41 from Manchester. Great pic babe. A little bit about me? I like slow and sensual meets, where I can show off my full repertoire of sex moves to bring a lady to the brink of ecstasy. I have managed to compile every episode of BBC's Ready, Steady, Cook on to VHS tapes, and I enjoy watching these in my free time whilst eating tangerines.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Blacknob

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love hairy pussy !

Neilz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new here but looking for chat all night tonight

M60forfun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
Your posting caught my eye …. perfect description! Love big breasts and a Hairy pussy …. The hairier the better!
I’m not local to you but I do visit your area from time to time. In the meantime your offer of a pic or two th wank over would be great …

MiddlesbroughMatureX36E

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
Your posting caught my eye …. perfect description! Love big breasts and a Hairy pussy …. The hairier the better!
I’m not local to you but I do visit your area from time to time. In the meantime your offer of a pic or two th wank over would be great …
Hi how are you and thank you that’s so kind xx Have you met many big titted and hairy matures ? Xx

Back