Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So Error
did ANYONE meet up????
Come on dude you know and I know they didn’t… I’ve had so many different women say yh yh we can meet then when it comes to the crunch they disappear or use some excuse… I’m convinced it’s fake profiles being created to make the sight look busier than normal. I’ve met one woman off here about 3 yrs ago. I’m looking for alternate sites but don’t know where to try tbh. It’s a shame because I consider myself an ok guy and only practice safe sex bla bla bla but the worlds a woman’s oyster is blokes have it hard

S

SussexGuy47

Come on dude you know and I know they didn’t… I’ve had so many different women say yh yh we can meet then when it comes to the crunch they disappear or use some excuse… I’m convinced it’s fake profiles being created to make the sight look busier than normal. I’ve met one woman off here about 3 yrs ago. I’m looking for alternate sites but don’t know where to try tbh. It’s a shame because I consider myself an ok guy and only practice safe sex bla bla bla but the worlds a woman’s oyster is blokes have it hard
It's Hard to know who is Actually who they say they are...
The tell tale for me is...
You get into talking..chatting Alot
Then when you mention..
Can we chat OFF here or Can we chat On Phone..
OH NO I don't do that or can't
Or don't want to....
I mean
BE real
I am 100% genuine!
I Expect The same Ide Hope..

But ALAS Tooo many Fakes n snakes..
Just be real...is that So hard ..

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So Error
did ANYONE meet up????
Maybe it’s an attention thing for them maybe they just like being told by guys
It's Hard to know who is Actually who they say they are...
The tell tale for me is...
You get into talking..chatting Alot
Then when you mention..
Can we chat OFF here or Can we chat On Phone..
OH NO I don't do that or can't
Or don't want to....
I mean
BE real
I am 100% genuine!
I Expect The same Ide Hope..

But ALAS Tooo many Fakes n snakes..
Just be real...is that So hard ..
Yep I get that… so you spend all that time chatting to get absolutely nowhere then that makes you not want to engage in a long ass convo with the next person who actually may be genuine. I bet the ration of genuine blokes on here to women are like 80/20

T

TashO75

Have you's tried Adultfriendfinder? I've not been on it in years, but it seemed OK,I think most sites will have fakes and time wasters unfortunately. Its crap, especially for you guys x

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you's tried Adultfriendfinder? I've not been on it in years, but it seemed OK,I think most sites will have fakes and time wasters unfortunately. Its crap, especially for you guys x
I’m not sure if I’ve been on that in the past I’ll have a look. It really is hard for us guys but it is what it is I guess. X

BelleNeedsBeest

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So, 3 things.

1. I don't meet off of here, as most guys are like Andy - toxic weirdos and I'll probably end up dismembered and in various bin bags distributed across fells, streams, and bins.
2. Andy, Em said no to you - yet weeks later you're still active in the thread. Does rejection hurt that badly?
3. I'm the one who introduced Em to this site. I've been on and off on here since like 2021, in chat rooms mainly and made some friends. Lately, less chatroom and more inbox messages.

And Andy, when you say:

I’m not sure if I’ve been on that in the past I’ll have a look. It really is hard for us guys but it is what it is I guess. X

Look at how you've interacted in this thread. Em specified how she was wanting to interact - and that was by phone - and you're the one who said no, wanted to do just email, and then called her desperate in the same sentence. You then went on a toxic rant, and then subsequently have insinuated she's fake... The reason she chooses Whatsapp to interact off this, is that Snap, Kik, Email... YOU can fake those. Very fucking hard to fake Whatsapp unless you're psycho and have a burner phone, but hey, you said no to a video call - then called her fake... Seems like you're the one with something hide hun.

Last edited:

Stu1973

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So, 3 things.

1. I don't meet off of here, as most guys are like Andy - toxic weirdos and I'll probably end up dismembered and in various bin bags distributed across fells, streams, and bins.
2. Andy, Em said no to you - yet weeks later you're still active in the thread. Does rejection hurt that badly?
3. I'm the one who introduced Em to this site. I've been on and off on here since like 2021, in chat rooms mainly and made some friends. Lately, less chatroom and more inbox messages.

Also, I'm middle left, Em is poking through middle right (image attached).

And Andy, when you say:

Look at how you've interacted in this thread. Em specified how she was wanting to interact - and that was by phone - and you're the one who said no, wanted to do just email, and then called her desperate in the same sentence. You then went on a toxic rant, and then subsequently have insinuated she's fake... The reason she chooses Whatsapp to interact off this, is that Snap, Kik, Email... YOU can fake those. Very fucking hard to fake Whatsapp unless you're psycho and have a burner phone, but hey, you said no to a video call - then called her fake... Seems like you're the one with something hide hun.
You both look very beautiful, I'm not here to meet just having a bit of fun, which is what I hope you find here to

leeds-male

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's an active thing, but not tonight. Tonight I am with friends for food, and I don't know what time I'll be done/how much wine I'll have had, so not making plans!
That's totally fine, do you mind if I'll send you a pm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back