UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Who has watched their wife have sex with a stranger

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
451528B1-8F22-4422-961F-C73D6356CC62.jpeg
Not yet but would love to be watched fucking someone else's wife

I used to take my wife out just to get her fucked by strangers sometimes we would go to greedy girls partyl parties on the times I would take the dogging i but I would always make sure that she was fucked even when she didn’t want to be I think when she was reluctant was the best .

Sometimes I would kneel her down pin her hands behind her back for some mouth open so they could come in and to look at her with someone else’s spunk running down her face was absolutely wonderful

This is her with some other guys

Bicuriousmarried58

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 5070

I used to take my wife out just to get her fucked by strangers sometimes we would go to greedy girls partyl parties on the times I would take the dogging i but I would always make sure that she was fucked even when she didn’t want to be I think when she was reluctant was the best .

Sometimes I would kneel her down pin her hands behind her back for some mouth open so they could come in and to look at her with someone else’s spunk running down her face was absolutely wonderful

This is her with some other guys

Lucky guys she looks like so much fun, can't beat a slutty wife, do you still do it sounds to me like you both had a lot of fun

ForMyWife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It is my dream to know that my wife has been cheating. Sometimes I get to watch, and sometimes not. If I do, it is always from a position of subordination.

Alas, it has never happened. Perhaps one of you could make it so.

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think to watch your wife or girlfriend being fucked by another man is the most erotic thing I can think about to know that she has willingly given herself to somebody else just for your pleasure is fantastic

M

MowgliSCN

Sorry I'm a greedy guy..and don't really get turned on at the thought of my partner being with someone else...maybe I'm just to traditional..my thing is definitely total individual intimacy..and knowing I'm the one

D

DirtyOldBastard

Sorry I'm a greedy guy..and don't really get turned on at the thought of my partner being with someone else...maybe I'm just to traditional..my thing is definitely total individual intimacy..and knowing I'm the one
Aw.... you ol' romantic, you...!

george1962

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
never tried dogging ,cant find sites ,would love to try ,seeing a stranger suck my cock etc.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Never watched her but she has told me about it.

P

Paul56

Who has watched their wife have sex with a stranger
I did it loads of times with my ex as we explored swinging - so sexy to see her taking another guy’s cock knowing mine would get that tight pussy on a regular basis. I loved joining in and filling one hole while the stranger took the other. Wonderful times!

Back