Looking for dom male(s)

Upallknight999

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 5, 2022
Messages
343
Reaction score
203
Welcome immi. You look stunning. Sadly I'm from nowhere near London but I wish you the best of luck with your search.
 

Tom2025

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
160
Reaction score
59
Hi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.

View attachment 209221
Hi, welcome. I'm in North London and would love to chat, find out more about you
 

ukbicouple

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
371
Reaction score
481
Hi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.

View attachment 209221
Really someone is going to be a very lucky master shame you weren't in the couples
 

TophatDominant

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
381
Reaction score
164
Hi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.

View attachment 209221
Looking amazing, good luck finding a Dom and if you ever fancy a chat id be willing though nowhere nearby or available
 

Redbeardsam

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.

View attachment 209221
M28 dom here. Ginger and bearded. I would love to talk more about a potential arrangement. As basic ground rules I demand good behaviour and discretion. Ebony subs are my favourite. Let me know if you’re interested.
 

Ddneil

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Sadly nowhere near London hope you find an older dom to give you what you need.
 
Back
Top