Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, welcome. I'm in North London and would love to chat, find out more about youHi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.
View attachment 209221
Really someone is going to be a very lucky master shame you weren't in the couplesHi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.
View attachment 209221
Looking amazing, good luck finding a Dom and if you ever fancy a chat id be willing though nowhere nearby or availableHi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.
View attachment 209221
I’d love to chatHi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.
View attachment 209221