Immi2008 UKChat Newbie Joined Sep 29, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 4 Yesterday at 11:29 PM #1 Hi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.
Hi, I’m a black African girl new to London and looking for a dom guy or guys to use me as a sub. I’m quite inexperienced so ideally looking for an older dom to experience this with who are into ebony girls.
U Upallknight999 UKChat Expert Joined Jul 5, 2022 Messages 340 Reaction score 200 Yesterday at 11:35 PM #2 Welcome immi. You look stunning. Sadly I'm from nowhere near London but I wish you the best of luck with your search.
Welcome immi. You look stunning. Sadly I'm from nowhere near London but I wish you the best of luck with your search.