Denise_Ivory

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
 

CuriousChris

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Hi Denise, welcome to the site. I'm sure the UK will be excited to discover you too!

Curves are never a bad thing...
 

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
1,153
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hello Denise

England and it's men welcomes you with open arms and hard appendages. I'm pretty sure you will have a great time seeing what England has to offer. Only an hour away from Birmingham ;)
 

Denise_Ivory

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
Hello Denise

England and it's men welcomes you with open arms and hard appendages. I'm pretty sure you will have a great time seeing what England has to offer. Only an hour away from Birmingham ;)
It reads as though I was in the right place at the right time. Thank you!
 

Alex1960

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
687
Hi Denise welcome. Lovely smile and I love a curvy woman. Let's chat sometime
 

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
421
Reaction score
123
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
I had a German girl I loved her accent in bed
 

hardonn65

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
142
Reaction score
97
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hi Denise, welcome and as a more mature gent I'd definitely love to see some of your beautiful curves in the flesh.
 

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
501
Reaction score
299
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hi Denise
I'm sure you will be able to fill every day with fun when you come over.
Love to show you what we have to offer here
Rxx
 

curvedshaft

UKChat Newbie
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hello Denise you sound gorgeous maybe we can chat on here sometime and have some fun. Iff not have a fabulous time in the UK X
 

bham69male_

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
115
Reaction score
19
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hello Denise, I’m in Birmingham
 

Adrianwilde61

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
 

Tom2025

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
58
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hi Denise,
I'm a brit man who loves BBWs. Would love to meet you while you're over in Birmingham x
 

Adamholiday

UKChat Expert
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
570
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hi Denise - I’d love to chat
 

PAUL75

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
385
Reaction score
224
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Love the profile photo
 
Back
Top