Recent content by nwifewales1986

  1. nwifewales1986

    Cuck chat

    He watches and wanks xxxx
  2. nwifewales1986

    Cuck chat

    Dan usually wanks as I'm getting fucked xx
  3. nwifewales1986

    I want to watch my wife suck cock and fuck

    It is amazing xxxxxxx the feeling is like extacy and he loves me to look him in the eyes when im sucking or fucking them
  4. nwifewales1986

    I want to watch my wife suck cock and fuck

    It took us a while to actually get there, and was worried it would be a disaster but brought us closer together
  5. nwifewales1986

    I want to watch my wife suck cock and fuck

    My husband has watched me a few times xxx
  6. nwifewales1986

    Is anyone else having site problems?

    Same problem xxxx
  7. nwifewales1986

    Keep one junk one

    Concert Ticket
  8. nwifewales1986

    Free sexy photoshoot

    Hi xx that sounds very tempting x Dan is all ok with it
  9. nwifewales1986

    Free sexy photoshoot

    Life is an adventure xx be quite a journey though ... still could be worth it, love being naked lol
  10. nwifewales1986

    Free sexy photoshoot

    I wish I lived closer
  11. nwifewales1986

    Count down and show some skin!

    4
  12. nwifewales1986

    Count down and show some skin!

    1
  13. nwifewales1986

    Do women like their asshole licked

    Fuck yeah xxx
  14. nwifewales1986

    Your dirty fantasy in gif form

    https://porngif.co/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/135125-cuckold-deep-throats-penis.gif
  15. nwifewales1986

    Cuck chat

    We always love it
Back
Top