Husband Loser

Dieter

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
872
Yes he cum on her tits, he say he Likes them better than mine
 

ExFireman

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
146
Reaction score
160
I’m sure yours a fantastic. ;)
He really must be an ugly loser.
Did the Granny like his cum?
 

Dieter

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
872
Oh Yes my tits are better I didnt understand that he gets an orgasm from that .. but maybe his Tiny Penis is the reason for that fetish
 

ExFireman

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
146
Reaction score
160
Oh Yes my tits are better I didnt understand that he gets an orgasm from that .. but maybe his Tiny Penis is the reason for that fetish
That’s all he’s good for.
Do big cocks cum on yours?
 

Dieter

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
872
We seek Guys with bigger cocks than his Tiny one. I like to fuck in Front of him and humilate my husband and laugh at him
 

roger61

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
439
Hope you make him lick the other guy's cum off you or from out of you:)
 
Back
Top