True or False

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,873
Reaction score
1,329
False

TNP enjoys decorating the house for Christmas
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
False… I’m more than generous with my Christmas snogs… plenty for all you sexy stocking-clad crimbo cuties.

TNP loves a good ol’ Christmas snogs.
 

RedKnight99

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
5,710
Reaction score
660
True, but I prefer them Vic/man-free.

TNP likes a lot more action than a snog at Christmas.
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
True, but I prefer them Vic/man-free.

TNP likes a lot more action than a snog at Christmas.
True… after all, Christmas is the season of stuffing big birds and emptying sacks isn’t it.

TNP has been erotically whilst dressed as an elf.
 

Ana-marie

UKChat Expert
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
1,798
False

TNP has bought their partner/wife Christmas lingerie
 

DoubleJeez

UKChat Expert
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
967
Reaction score
833
True

TNP prefers to buy their own lingerie over being gifted some?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,873
Reaction score
1,329
Can't think of one, so false

TNP has a favourite colour
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
Not really… I have preferences but not a hard and fast favourite.

TNP has a favourite sex kink, position or role play?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,101
Reaction score
33,939
False, I play it by ear

Tnp likes their ears licked or sucked.
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
True… I love my lobes being nuzzled.

TNP likes sucking noses.
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
I don’t mind doing that at all… some women love it some don’t.

TNP is a female lady who loves having their toes sucked and sucked and sucked!
 

DoubleJeez

UKChat Expert
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
967
Reaction score
833
I think I haven't enough experience to say I love it.

TNP has fun plans this weekend
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
True… I am spending it reading up on toe sucking techniques.

TNP wants to invite someone over for a 48 hour toe sucking binge.
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,873
Reaction score
1,329
The anticipation can be good for some things

TNP gets excited easily
 
Back
Top