bratty adult little from London

littleprincess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
am very cheeky but am not really into dick pics so sorry- your profile pic bit icky for me

littleprincess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
sorry, am not sure you guys are what are seeking... already have trust issues when it comes to men

littleprincess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
just because I don't do dicks, am more into nonsexual kink ie discipline etc. am not a good fit here?

HappyTiger

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just saying theres a lot of dick picks on here thats all. Anyway i will shut up now. Enjoy.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
just because I don't do dicks, am more into nonsexual kink ie discipline etc. am not a good fit here?
Beth, just chat and hide behind the screen. You can be whoever you want and noone can touch you - unless you want it :)

Charliehook

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Do your own thing...dont be bullied by the dicks
Princess
Daddy has spoken...

littleprincess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
do not even think about embalming me Sir- though the idea of being totally bubble wrapped and paddled has merit - giggles
(I wish I wasn't chat banned and want to know how to change it, do I just change my name)

Charliehook

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I guess so...just change you name and het a new email address...why was you banned little princess.

littleprincess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
they don't like adult littles, which is weird... it's like they are associating us with things we most definitely are not :(

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
do not even think about embalming me Sir- though the idea of being totally bubble wrapped and paddled has merit - giggles
(I wish I wasn't chat banned and want to know how to change it, do I just change my name)

The ban usually last 3 days

Back