The chat room and more......

M

Misszara

Well as your reading this first hello to you

This is not to p**** of others just saying, a few have said that it's hard to join in the chat at times as they feel invisible and it's like they are not welcome.
I don't have the problem of being shy so for me it's easy to say hi everyone, but maybe for others it's not so easy to break the ice, so can everyone just think before they blank others.

Now on the other side, if you join any chat say hello to everyone not just pick a name..... And not everyone wants to get a PM its not just you they are not replying to its most, so don't feel rejected l.

On PM if you don't know them say hello to the person and treat them with respect.
OK will shut up now

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good points made there MissZara,

It also depends which room you're chatting in.. and why you're actually here. Room etiquette varies.

I think the best approach, if you're new, is to say a general 'Hi' to the room and try to get involved in the chat... the subjects vary wildly during the course of the day / night... there'll usually be something most people can contribute to. If the chat's not for you at that time, just watch & you can see the different characters in the room and how they interact.

Personally I'm always slightly wary of the guest accounts, it takes no time to login in as a guest and you can pretend to be something or someone you're not - I'm not saying there are no fake registered accounts, just fewer.

Don't forget, you can block people (you won't see their posts, but they'll still see you) or limit PMs...

Last edited:
M

Misszara

There is no right or wrong unless someone is bullying others, I personally do not like having to block anyone, as to me that's the easy way out. But then again when I send a chat to anyone I say why I'm sending it, I also don't expect everyone to drop what they are doing to reply. Every one should do one thing respect others as then we all get fun.

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

This is not to p**** of others just saying, a few have said that it's hard to join in the chat at times as they feel invisible and it's like they are not welcome.
I don't have the problem of being shy so for me it's easy to say hi everyone, but maybe for others it's not so easy to break the ice, so can everyone just think before they blank others.

Now on the other side, if you join any chat say hello to everyone not just pick a name..... And not everyone wants to get a PM its not just you they are not replying to its most, so don't feel rejected l.

On PM if you don't know them say hello to the person and treat them with respect.
OK will shut up now
Easiest thing I reckon
Is be polite
If your polite and courteous
They'll normally respond
Xx

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's been good to see you more active in chat Misszara.. look forward to seeing you again soon !

M

Misszara

Thanks @blokeybiker, I only drop in and out of the chat rooms, I rather get a mail on here that I can reply when I've time, but you know I love those sexy girls images you post.

ThisWayThatWay

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As someone who started out wondering what on earth was going on in the busier chat rooms i can say all of the above is sound advice and should be taken in all by all nww members to the chat rooms. It takes time to figure out how the conversation flows and often there can be several threads going at once.

At times i can appreciate how it may look like a clique but we were all new at one time and the room regulars are very welcoming to those who want to join in with the conversation.

Say hello and join in. We'll talk to you!

The only couple of things I'd say are to not get involved in arguments or disputes for the sake of getting involved as you often won't know the history and it's better to stay out of it unless someone is being downright nasty/obnoxious or trolling. Which brings me onto the second point, please don't be obnoxious or troll, you won't make any friends. Talk to people online like you'd talk to them in real life, courtesy goes a long way.

:)

M

Misszara

Hi This way
That was a great reply to the subject, I will add that some of the long term or high profile chatters could also try to welcome the more shy into to the room.
Zara x

M

Misszara

Where do we start with the PM problem when trying to keep up with the chat going on. I do say join the site and then send me a chat message. As for the dick photos, yes ask before you send one.
Zara x

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I totally agree, doesn't cost to be courteous and polite. Also I'm not ignorant to pms but it's difficult when your trying to chat to get through them all. I prefer to get to know someone in the room through main chat first then move it to pm if both people click or connect in some way.

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If u cant say hi post a random funny gif or sexy gif in main chat not just whip ur dick out, even if u cnt talk to large groups of ppl like some of us cant why we hide in whispers.just post non images that dnt get u banned (I should knw) and u might find ppl will tag ur name and speak to you plus most female registered users have switched there pms/dms off due to thirsty guys shoveing there dicks in them so they dnt ignore u if ur trying To pm/dm straight away, so its nothing against u

H

Happy2Play

OK will shut up now
Absolutely spot on Zara x

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I actually hate hello. Pm me, but open with a question or a statement or something, as long as it isn't what you into, as profile is there for a reason.

Back