Looking for a special man to fulfil one of my wife's biggest fantasies. Must be cultured and smart

Levi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Whilst I have been exploring my sexuality more and more over the last couple of year's both with and without my wife present she would now like to fulfil one of her greatest fantasies. As I'm not in the least homophobic I am completely open to another male joining us for fun. I'm pretty much up to trying anything once nowadays and this is going to be a very exciting first to share with us. really would like someone with a little experience but not jaded.

Asian8inch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am Asian based and I been to mmF in my country a. Few times

Markymark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Whilst I have been exploring my sexuality more and more over the last couple of year's both with and without my wife present she would now like to fulfil one of her greatest fantasies. As I'm not in the least homophobic I am completely open to another male joining us for fun. I'm pretty much up to trying anything once nowadays and this is going to be a very exciting first to share with us. really would like someone with a little experience but not jaded.

Markymark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds good..how old are you both and where are you based?
Mark

Asian8inch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is a.male with Asian 8 inch gene here can take a role I was role model innaisan but not so for now

Rgb84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm up for trying new things iv been curious for a while now and this sounds hot to me

Winterlion

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am in bristol and interested. Tell me more
, and ask me any questions.....

LancashireHarvey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am in bristol and interested. Tell me more

, and ask me any questions.....
I’m in Lancashire and unfortunately I can’t travel and I understand if distance is an issue but I would be very interested in doing this if you want to text me my number isn’t 07376143473 you can send me pictures of your wife there too

Back