So.... Cock Suckers Tell All..

M

MAJA82

I love to suck cock. My husband and I enjoy 3somes mmf and the three regular mature gents we meet with all enjoy this activity. I always enjoy having them cum in my face.
Fuck me, love the sound of this. Just being involved by getting my cock sucked and cumming would be a dream

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love to swallow my mate, and clean up the Mrs or his Mrs when we spunk in them

Sarah1984

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think I'm the same as most people here, swallow unless otherwise requested! As mentioned if we want to avoid a clean up it all goes down! But I think guys kinda like seeing their load over a girl, especially if they haven't cum for a day or so and it's a biggy!

Last edited:
S

SussexGuy47

I think I'm the same as most people here, swallow unless otherwise requested! As mentioned if we want to avoid a clean up it all goes down! But I think guys kinda like seeing their load over a girl, especially if they haven't cum for a day or so and it's a biggy!
Love to see an feel you take My load!!!
J.s

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don’t mind swallowing but it’s not my preferred choice.

For me, I don’t mind where my husband shoots his load. If anything he asks me where I want it! He’s cum over my face, tits, lower back and bum, he’s even cum over my feet a couple of times and over shot and cum in my hair. When he does cum in my mouth, like pretty much all men, he loves it when I dribble some out or it’s dripping off my chin

I don’t get why some women find it disgusting and only ever want a man to cum inside them

S

SussexGuy47

I don’t mind swallowing but it’s not my preferred choice.

For me, I don’t mind where my husband shoots his load. If anything he asks me where I want it! He’s cum over my face, tits, lower back and bum, he’s even cum over my feet a couple of times and over shot and cum in my hair. When he does cum in my mouth, like pretty much all men, he loves it when I dribble some out or it’s dripping off my chin

I don’t get why some women find it disgusting and only ever want a man to cum inside them
Ide love a F to do that to me..
Sounds v v horny

southernguy48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i insist on a slow snowball x

S

SussexGuy47

Ide
Love a full demo..
Of skills an Techniques!!!

S

SussexGuy47

When I cum
I feel a big Build up..
An urge to loose controle.
The point of No return..
Then I gush.spurt..Oooze

Back