Stockings can't be beaten for tease factor... can they?

What is your favourite Exhibit so far?

• Exhibit 1 (Post #1 on Page 1)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Exhibit 2 (Post #13 on Page 1)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Exhibit 3 (Post #73 on Page 4)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Exhibit 4 (Post #98 on Page 5)

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Helen36H

So boys, because I have such long legs (35 inchs) I cant really wear hold ups as they just don't make them long enough. I generally always wear a suspender belt if I wear stockings..So just checking when you mention a short skirt do you just like to see the tops of hold ups or are susys okay as well? Hel x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So boys, because I have such long legs (35 inchs) I cant really wear hold ups as they just don't make them long enough. I generally always wear a suspender belt if I wear stockings..So just checking when you mention a short skirt do you just like to see the tops of hold ups or are susys okay as well? Hel x
damn what a question..susys def....xx look what you done!!

Attachments

• bigger.JPG
    bigger.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 8

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Definitely a big turn on .. I definitely wouldn’t climb over those legs to get out of bed lol

manchesterjay

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
love to see u in suspenders, love to see u in anything or nothing tbh xx

Gramundo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think with a short skirt it's just seeing the tip of the hold ups maybe after a slight bending over that get the mind going hot and horny, suspenders are so hot on there own no skirt getting hard thinking about you in susys xxx

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just do that, it’s a yes from me. Marvellous. Lol.

Back