I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ARMYMAN

I was. Apparently spamming. Even though I was not on the site at the time. The only spam I use is for fishing. It was on the UKChat site. Not the adult. Stopped bothering with the site. Couldn't be asked to sort it out after a few attempts. I have got better things to do.

jessy_t

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
banned for refercing golden showers! i posted a very famous well known comic panel that in actual fact has no sexual reference in it other than a woman saying that a golden rain refreshes her and cypher banned me! straight up I and just about everyone else is sick of cypher miss using the rules to his own ends and whims!!! you want people to stay maybe its the mods not the users that are the problem!!!!!

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If it was the implied golden shower panel, then yeah not allowed.

Steele

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was obviously joking when I suggested Rapid wash down his own cum with a pint of his own piss. I'm sure no one really thought I was into that given the clearly humorous context. Anyhow, my apologies and see you all soon.

theman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you were banned for any reason you don't think you deserved, please post here. Thanks!
i was banned as well said i posted under age photo....this photo had been shown a few times with no issue so i dont see why i was banned.it is on a few sites,, and does not say under age...... how long does the ban last?

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
First off, I have a life. When I don't answer you, odds are I am off living it. Just because you weren't caught with your pic before doesn't mean it wasn't a valid ban this time. Your ban is for an undetermined amount of time. Try again in a week.

theman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
First off, I have a life. When I don't answer you, odds are I am off living it. Just because you weren't caught with your pic before doesn't mean it wasn't a valid ban this time. Your ban is for an undetermined amount of time. Try again in a week.

thank you for reply.. i know you have a life to live outside this .. sorry ... i was just a bit anoyed about the ban

O

oxford_mature_m

So Dalai, I get banned by the chat bot for posting a link to a site explaining how to quit from an unpaid internship to point out that it is quite possible to resign from an unpaid job... to respond to some chatter saying that the mods could not resign as they were not paid.
Now I'd appreciate one of the staff telling me where that link breaches the terms and conditions displayed on screen when I entered the chat room. To my reading I don't get it being in breach of either of the regs.
  1. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States or in your own country.
  2. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that depicts minors, regardless of the context.
Please explain why the bot decided to ban me. Or maybe not bother, given that chat is degenerating into sour infighting and moan-fests do I really care if I'm banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back