Dominant Sadist in Sunny Brighton for lady submissive

B

Brighton_Guy

Title says it all really. Not wanting anything too serious, but it'd be lovely to meet someone and make a connection, as connections always make this so much better. All limits discussed and respected and nothing happens outside of consent

Own home and a full toybox, so happy to host. :) Drop me a line, and if you're intested you can reach me on kik to speed tings up here: WholeNewAnimal

Barney

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Title says it all really. Not wanting anything too serious, but it'd be lovely to meet someone and make a connection, as connections always make this so much better. All limits discussed and respected and nothing happens outside of consent

Own home and a full toybox, so happy to host. :) Drop me a line, and if you're intested you can reach me on kik to speed tings up here: WholeNewAnimal
hi there I think am way off line here but r u gay or str8 if iv offended u am really sorry but ur a good looking sexy man like I say if iv got it wrong am so sorry

B

Brighton_Guy

hi there I think am way off line here but r u gay or str8 if iv offended u am really sorry but ur a good looking sexy man like I say if iv got it wrong am so sorry

Sorry dude, but straight here. The giveaway should be in title. Learn better reading comprehension and approach only people who are looking for what you are offering in future.

Barney

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but straight here. The giveaway should be in title. Learn better reading comprehension and approach only people who are looking for what you are offering in future.
I known u was straight I can read mate

B

Brighton_Guy

I known u was straight I can read mate
Well if you can read and knew the answer why did you ask me if I was gay or straight in your first communication?

This is the equivalent of a guy going up to a lesbian and trying it on. And don't get shirty because I called you out on your bullshit. Learn to approach the right people in future, then you won't appear to be some uneducated, illiterate oik...

Barney

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well if you can read and knew the answer why did you ask me if I was gay or straight in your first communication?

This is the equivalent of a guy going up to a lesbian and trying it on. And don't get shirty because I called you out on your bullshit. Learn to approach the right people in future, then you won't appear to be some uneducated, illiterate oik...
fair enough

Back