I love sleeping with my friends partner

S

SloppySeconds4me

I would rather have sloppy seconds than have one on one sex. I love going after another man has just fired his load inside a slut. I love the squelching sound.

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Guess a creampie eating volunteer would be nice too. Nothing beats the soft lapping of a tongue on a freshly serviced jamjar.
I love eating a fresh warm load of thick creamy spunk out of a sloppy used pussy. Especially another mans. X

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guess a creampie eating volunteer would be nice too. Nothing beats the soft lapping of a tongue on a freshly serviced jamjar.
Glad to service your jamjar then lick it clean as long as your up for cleaning my tools

S

Se55

I would rather have sloppy seconds than have one on one sex. I love going after another man has just fired his load inside a slut. I love the squelching sound.
Such a turn on. Always wanted to fuck someone with loads of cum in them find it so slutty like. Id love to have you lined up with her.she wants a gangbang which i need to sort

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109-200515_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109-200515_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Such a turn on. Always wanted to fuck someone with loads of cum in them find it so slutty like. Id love to have you lined up with her.she wants a gangbang which i need to sort
Planning preperation is 90% of the job get the planning right the last 10% will just fall into place..;)

Back