Straight for cock

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My friend sent me a text saying that he had done something he wasn't sure about. he told me he was parked up in his car and a guy came up to his car and got his cock out. He let the window down and took his cock in his mouth and the guy shot his cum and he swallowed it. He told me at the time he was so excited and ended up having a wank straight after. I just said wow i don't know what to say, and then he asked me if i fancied him sucking my cock. That's how it first started because by the time he had told me this i had a hard on so i went straight to his place and we both had a suck of each others cock.

Transmtf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My friend sent me a text saying that he had done something he wasn't sure about. he told me he was parked up in his car and a guy came up to his car and got his cock out. He let the window down and took his cock in his mouth and the guy shot his cum and he swallowed it. He told me at the time he was so excited and ended up having a wank straight after. I just said wow i don't know what to say, and then he asked me if i fancied him sucking my cock. That's how it first started because by the time he had told me this i had a hard on so i went straight to his place and we both had a suck of each others cock.
Where does he park his car?

Cc3386

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to
I’d help you get used to my cock in your mouth

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can't blame you for exploring I think I'd like too try and tease and suck

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can't blame you for exploring I think I'd like too try and tease and suck
It’s really interesting, those first few times of seeing how a guy’s cock responds to your touch, and whether you can get him as stiff as you can get your own cock….

Enzo44v

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It’s really interesting, those first few times of seeing how a guy’s cock responds to your touch, and whether you can get him as stiff as you can get your own cock….
You should write a sex novel. I’m getting hard just reading this !

Back