In praise of BigJugs

• Thread starter DirtyOldBastard
  • Start date

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just wanted to show some love and appreciation for UKChat's #1 member for posts and likes, @Bigjugs

You brighten each and every day, not just with your assets but with your smile and humour. You're fun to talk to and be with, and I hope you have the great day, and weekend, that you deserve.
OH MY GAWD. I don't even know what to say .. .. thank you oh dirty one ..... @DirtyOldBastard u know how much I love naughty fun.... I just like to share it sometimes .... and I love winding ppl up and getting a laugh ... THANK YOU SO MUCH . Its nice to feel appreciated . Love Jugs xx

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’d like to second that D.O.B.... BJ you are an absolute diamond kind , thoughtful , genuine & a great laugh. If it wasn’t for you @Bigjugs my life would be dull and boring lol you have a good one babe xx

D

DirtyOldBastard

As I pointed out in my initial post, @Bigjugs is #1 for number of posts, but also number of likes. Kris1973 is in second place with over 1,300 likes, but jugs has over 7,000 likes!

That makes her, without doubt, the most liked person on UKChat, with more likes than #2-5 totalled together.

You must be doing something right ;)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As I pointed out in my initial post, @Bigjugs is #1 for number of posts, but also number of likes. Kris1973 is in second place with over 1,300 likes, but jugs has over 7,000 likes!

That makes her, without doubt, the most liked person on UKChat, with more likes than #2-5 totalled together.

You must be doing something right ;)
Lol I never even looked at it like that... but statistics aside .... I love to share some pictures and I love to tease .... I love to laugh and I love talking shit and being horny .... ... and you know all that first hand... DOB ... x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’d like to second that D.O.B.... BJ you are an absolute diamond kind , thoughtful , genuine & a great laugh. If it wasn’t for you @Bigjugs my life would be dull and boring lol you have a good one babe xx
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

L

LA75

Just wanted to show some love and appreciation for UKChat's #1 member for posts and likes, @Bigjugs

You brighten each and every day, not just with your assets but with your smile and humour. You're fun to talk to and be with, and I hope you have the great day, and weekend, that you deserve.
Couldn't agree more. There's not a day goes by that this little lady puts a smile on my face. She doesn't only have a stunning body but her personality shines above all the rest. Forums would be a dull place without her. I am honoured to call her my dear friend xxx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@LA75 thank u ❤❤❤ I'm blushing again! U know what u mean to me... you are always there when needed and will always stick up for me no matter what. And same goes to u.... anytime ... love u loads my very very dear n sexy friend mwahhh xxxx

L

LA75

@LA75 thank u ❤❤❤ I'm blushing again! U know what u mean to me... you are always there when needed and will always stick up for me no matter what. And same goes to u.... anytime ... love u loads my very very dear n sexy friend mwahhh xxxx
Aww ffs wuman u have my glass eye tearing up here . Lol luv ya my wee mucker xxx

S

Secretliaisons1969

OH MY GAWD. I don't even know what to say .. .. thank you oh dirty one ..... @DirtyOldBastard u know how much I love naughty fun.... I just like to share it sometimes .... and I love winding ppl up and getting a laugh ... THANK YOU SO MUCH . Its nice to feel appreciated . Love Jugs xx
Lol I never even looked at it like that... but statistics aside .... I love to share some pictures and I love to tease .... I love to laugh and I love talking shit and being horny .... ... and you know all that first hand... DOB ... x
I've always said BJ that you have great statistics! Wish I could get my hands on them sometime soon.
; )
X

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stunning, horny, sexy woman - funny, intimate & down right fucking dirty, you do it all so well. Never fail to get my cock hard & my balls aching , god knows what you could do to me in person.. love to find out!
Xx

Subslut69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gasp Bigjugs ...from your new fan of several months
Would love to be under that !!

Back