Neighbourhood Q&A

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oooh now this is a tricky one. In my living quarters I would say my book cases.
Who doesn't love books!

In my garage, the work bench I made to store things, mend things and make things.

Outside currently it's MY chair! As I can sit, contemplate, enjoy breakfast or tea outside and listen to the birds. Get warm by the fire and smell the lovely aroma of the oak burning or if I want something sweeter some apple. Hear the crackling of the wood as it burns slowly and see the flames dancing around.
Uh huh, books - love em.

Let's talk about this heaven on earth you speak of. Do you allow guests, providing they don't touch YOUR chair?

I fear I know the answer to that, so I'd like to say I could put together a strong argument for my place on the workbench. I could use mending and making :)

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Uh huh, books - love em.

Let's talk about this heaven on earth you speak of. Do you allow guests, providing they don't touch YOUR chair?

I fear I know the answer to that, so I'd like to say I could put together a strong argument for my place on the workbench. I could use mending and making :)
Guests are obviously welcome, otherwise I wouldn't have invited them.

A strong argument may result in a mass debate. But who doesn't love that too! ;)

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guests are obviously welcome, otherwise I wouldn't have invited them.

A strong argument may result in a mass debate. But who doesn't love that too! ;)
Well if that hasn't put me in my place :oops:;)

Pencil me in for the debate and I'll be there xx

• Haha
Reactions: VIP

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OPEN QUESTION
Does anyone know what medical qualifications Tristar has? :rolleyes:

Asking for a friend & possible bet fixing :)

Back