Sex at Work

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm technically getting paid to masturbate right now. Anybody have any sexy work stories? :)
Ive no end of work encounter tales ..
Thinking about it..it's been a very successful area for me with bosses wives, daughters the manageress and other female colleagues..customers or clients with those who are business partners having their share to..
Oh my God I'm remembering so much now you've asked..I'm off to write it all down before I forget again

D

Durtydevil

No not really that's the annoying thing mainly male environment

MrApples84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ive no end of work encounter tales ..
Thinking about it..it's been a very successful area for me with bosses wives, daughters the manageress and other female colleagues..customers or clients with those who are business partners having their share to..
Oh my God I'm remembering so much now you've asked..I'm off to write it all down before I forget again
Man I wish I had that sort of confidence or experience! I work away a lot and often have wandering thoughts about the people around me, hotel staff, servers and bar staff at the hotels or restaurants I go to...

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Back in the second year of my Apprenticeship we were doubled up one day as one of the other Apprentice's buddies was on holiday, I was quite close to the other guy because he had the same start date as me and we were both late starters, so we were really close and always did the projects for our framework together. He was also the last boyfriend I had but I remember giving him his first handjob in a van whilst our Buddy was in Plumbase buying parts lol, only took about 30 seconds! I'm also like 99% sure my Buddy who was like 50 contemplated asking me for a shag on numerous occasions lol (I mean I was 18 by this point)

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Man I wish I had that sort of confidence or experience! I work away a lot and often have wandering thoughts about the people around me, hotel staff, servers and bar staff at the hotels or restaurants I go to...
Often with work it was a mix of luck and alcohol..but also having the time to get to know the person and build a little curiosity! However if you're on the move and meeting different people all the while then that's a different game..doubtful hotel or bar staff for example are likely to allow themselves to get involved unless you're staying for a while or at least returning fairly regularly..
The key is always a confident and cheeky approach followed by a more personal and intimate moment..such as watching their interaction with managers or public, if they are getting unfairly treated eg..God this sounds so predatory...but..let's say a member of staff is having a difficult moment with a customer and clearly isn't enjoying it but has to suck it up...then intervene fairly and defend them indirectly by making a point of stating to the customer that they are behaving poorly...and challenge them with no reference to the staff..or perhaps offer some quiet support off record to a staff member who is getting earache off the manager..then find a way of hammering the manager in front of them accompanying a wink so the staff knows it was for them..
These little moments will open a door for civil and open minded conversations and then the rest is down to you...good luck

Back