Sexual Bucket list

S

Saxon

What's on your bucket list?
It's always good to share experiences and give ideas for future encounters.
View attachment 54017
Been swinging MFM with my wife about 12 years but she’s never let the other guy cum in her pussy cos I’ve had snip so no birth control. Would luv to watch her let the other guy cum inside her as he makes her cum

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bucket list...that is tricky. I have plenty of fantasies...but ones that I want to enact in my life before i die...

I mean...sex with a partner is actually the only thing on my sexual bucket list.

But should life be that I get to tick that off my list...

tickle fest - just stroke and tickle a partner until they are completely full to the brim with gooey tickley butterflies
giggle fuck - pillow talk about crazy silly adventures past until we both feel motivated to start a new adventure
chastity belt - for me, and I can just pleasure my partner however they desire
Hike me up - enjoying all the sensory stimulation of a woodland walk
midnight hike - same as above, with the presence of the moon

T

Taphead

Bucket list...that is tricky. I have plenty of fantasies...but ones that I want to enact in my life before i die...

I mean...sex with a partner is actually the only thing on my sexual bucket list.

But should life be that I get to tick that off my list...

tickle fest - just stroke and tickle a partner until they are completely full to the brim with gooey tickley butterflies
giggle fuck - pillow talk about crazy silly adventures past until we both feel motivated to start a new adventure
chastity belt - for me, and I can just pleasure my partner however they desire
Hike me up - enjoying all the sensory stimulation of a woodland walk
midnight hike - same as above, with the presence of the moon
Yawn

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A threesome would be good
A weekend of sex in a forest cottage with a hot tub

Back