.......fever

garfey_mu

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
stunning nipples very suckable and very pretty pussy xxx

Digger75

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love ur pictures, ur are looking so sexy. U sure now how to make us happy and rise to the occasion

S

Shadow_J

Wow, I would say that you and @Bigjugs should get a room. But actually can you get adjoining rooms to make it easier for me to visit you both?

F

Fiddyplaytime

That is fucking sexy - it's like you and bigjugs are having a comp with who can do the sexiest photo's! You are both fucking gorgeous and I feel like the only way to settle it would be for the three of us to have a threesome... I'll let you guys decide who rides my cock and who sits on my face first!!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That is fucking sexy - it's like you and bigjugs are having a comp with who can do the sexiest photo's! You are both fucking gorgeous and I feel like the only way to settle it would be for the three of us to have a threesome... I'll let you guys decide who rides my cock and who sits on my face first!!
Well sorry as much as I luv Scarlet she's a wee hottie . I'm not into 3somes with women. And I'm not in a competition ....

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's def no competition, jugs is a beautiful lady and we both are very different to each other so no need to compete

Back