nurse-sexy.gif
That’s far too sexy...

masofem4sadistDomRl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

masofem4sadistDomRl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow… sensational lingerie on a stunning body… if only alm uniforms peeled off to reveal the same.
How absolutely pathetic, thirteen hours on our feet and all you can think is sex is that all four years of hard slog and practicum means to you of us who have earned the right to don a tunic

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How absolutely pathetic, thirteen hours on our feet and all you can think is sex is that all four years of hard slog and practicum means to you of us who have earned the right to don a tunic
Without getting into an argument I did say all (well alm, but mistyped) uniforms, not just nurses. I understand the work nurses do and know full well that at the moment most shifts are understaffed and bank jobs are through the roof with requests. So yes nurses have it hard.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Unwatch the thread.

It doesn't seem to violate the sites terms of use.

Not everyone has the same tastes, kinks or turn-ons. just because someone is into something that upsets you, sadly doesn't make it against the law.

They're plenty of threads that I find upsetting or offensive, but for my own peace of mind, I've learned to Just Walk On By.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Unwatch the thread.

It doesn't seem to violate the sites terms of use.

Not everyone has the same tastes, kinks or turn-ons. just because someone is into something that upsets you, sadly doesn't make it against the law.

They're plenty of threads that I find upsetting or offensive, but for my own peace of mind, I've learned to Just Walk On By.
Thank you for your comments. I was going to reply myself, however I feel you have expressed my thoughts but probably more eloquently than I could of.
Thank you.

Back