Newbie 47FEMALE

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had to double-take when I saw your pics...and.had to say Hi as well....damn fine photos xx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Could make another come back ... since she had about 5 other accounts.....

D

DirtyOldBastard

Could make another come back ... since she had about 5 other accounts.....
She did, but I think she was put off when someone sent her a dick pic.

And people still try to engage with her, not realising she's left us. Perhaps if they tried reading the preceding posts, the odd one from the lady herself as her subsequent profiles, they may realise they're wasting their time.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She did, but I think she was put off when someone sent her a dick pic.

And people still try to engage with her, not realising she's left us. Perhaps if they tried reading the preceding posts, the odd one from the lady herself as her subsequent profiles, they may realise they're wasting their time.
Yep that is all true. And I agree that ppl should read posts before commenting and I think threads of deleted accounts should be maybe archived or sumthin.. and also... if u dont feel comfortable with nude men "sharing their pics" on a "share your pix" forum on a sex site then maybe the friendly version of ukchat is better. Just saying .. but none of my business . Just my penny's worth. Mwahh x xx
But maybe there should be a setting thing that turns off comments or sumthin for ppl that don't like it x

Bobbing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Extremely sexy lady and whoever gets to hold that body and enjoy is a very lucky person

Doncoyote

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi looking good does not say when you are looking for so how about a chat to start with would love to hear what you want and help you get it if you like me and my manner I'm Don I'm a Scotsman but I live in ireland so please reply thank you x

Back