Watching older men

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know exactly where mine came from from. I used to spy on my neighbour when I was about 15. He was in his 40s and his spare room window was directly opposite my bedroom window. He used to go on his exercise bike in there most evenings an always eand up wanking. I've no idea if he ever saw me watching, but it turned me on so much!
He probably did and liked it..he saw you around and thought you was cute.
I bet he got really hard, more than his wife could get him.the hot neighbour watching him..I would have let you, knowing you was there and how hot young and how kinking you must be for watching me..you would have made him cum really hard..he would have not made eye contact with you, it would have said loads about how he wanted to ruining you. I would have been happy with you watching, if I thought I couldn't have you. I love being spied on . Especially by likes of someone like you. I'd put on such a show.

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm touching myself, right now thinking about you watching..Did watching him make your tight young pussy wet

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm touching myself, right now thinking about you watching..Did watching him make your tight young pussy wet
Don't worry I am quite sure he was just as turned on by you watching ..I bet he is thinking about that every time a tight little teen bounced past him or as I said when he touchs his wife..I know im going to get off on the thought of the older now you spying on me

ac120755

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I get hard and stay harder longer when I am showing on cam, what a turn on knowing strangers are watching me.

Back