Men or women needed cumbria

Kamar

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife (55) good looking
Is wanting to try group sex I am willing to bring her to any location within 30 miles of Carlisle
She is wanting to be dominated and used and preferably would like it to happen out doors in a barn or some similar building
Things she is wanting to do include full sex,anal,oral,double penetration,fisting,spanking,caning,and various other punishments you must be willing not to use condoms and to cum inside her she has said she would also like to try sex with another woman and particularly would like to eat cum from another woman
She is particularly interested in fucking a black cock if possible and again no condoms
I will be with her for the whole session and she will not leave until everyone has fucked her at least once
One favoured place she likes is the sand dunes at silloth/Allonby this would obviously have to be in the summer months if there is a farmer or land owner willing to loan us an outbuilding she would make it worth your while with a one on one session whilst she is clean before the main session starts
No photos or videos except for our own collection which will be taken by me

Kamar

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi how about xd dom in thigh boots etc
My wife wants to experience a lot of things and being somebody’s sub and having to do as he / she says,
Both she and I would love her to be in a position where she is forced to do things to other people or be punished for not doing them we have tried spanking,caning,paddling,at home but I can’t bring myself to really give her hard strokes she wants me to hit her as hard as a teacher would giving six of the best to a naughty schoolboy but I’m afraid I will hurt her so just end up giving weak smacks
We have also tried fisting and I couldn’t get any more than four fingers inside her I tried hard but couldn’t manage to get my thumb in to let me fist her
What could you do for us to help her wishes become real

Kamar

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
28 male workington
Hi john
My wife is intrigued that a 28 year old male would want her
I can tell you she is quite turned on by a man half her age wanting to fuck her
And come inside her she is up for it
She wants at the least 8 men and 1 woman to be there to take her
So far we have only had 2 reply’s hopefully more will see the posting in the next few days and
Respond to the message

GrandPa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
love to help out love to be filling a hole whilst others fill others at the same time keep me posted

R

Ricon

I’m a male nurse so count me in if you need to have medical attention administered I can also deliver on the spot anal flushes with phosphate for a truly clean anal fuck ..

Scotchlad32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in Carlisle area, definitely sounds a lot of fun.. Count me in..

FantasyToReality

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife (55) good looking
Is wanting to try group sex I am willing to bring her to any location within 30 miles of Carlisle
She is wanting to be dominated and used and preferably would like it to happen out doors in a barn or some similar building
Things she is wanting to do include full sex,anal,oral,double penetration,fisting,spanking,caning,and various other punishments you must be willing not to use condoms and to cum inside her she has said she would also like to try sex with another woman and particularly would like to eat cum from another woman
She is particularly interested in fucking a black cock if possible and again no condoms
I will be with her for the whole session and she will not leave until everyone has fucked her at least once
One favoured place she likes is the sand dunes at silloth/Allonby this would obviously have to be in the summer months if there is a farmer or land owner willing to loan us an outbuilding she would make it worth your while with a one on one session whilst she is clean before the main session starts
No photos or videos except for our own collection which will be taken by me
Still available ?

Back