Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sometimes we have questions...that lacking experience, or the appropriate anatomy, can only answer by asking...well here is a thread for just that. Do you have a question for a woman? about the female sex experience? regarding opinions, experiences, kinks and more? Ask your heart out.

Ladies, if you find a question you can speak to, quote it and give your reply. We are all curious about your take on it.
Feel free to tag people and ask them questions directly.

(To Ask the Men a question --> Go here)
Be silly, be kind. No kink shaming, please. And as @Adie would say: Have fun.

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: do you like to masturbate alone in such a way that feels really dirty almost slutty and if so what do you do?

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: masturbating at work, what’s your thoughts on it?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@genuineguy81 great questions! I'll get back to each as I can...hopefully other ladies will share their ideas too.
Question: in your opinion does squirting really exist, and if it’s just pee do you do it anyway and does it feel good?

Yes, it does. No, it isn't just pee (though if you have a full bladder when starting...you may need to empty that before enjoying a good squirt). Female ejaculate is clear or milky, whereas urine is neither of those colours. Ejaculate is sour and bitter, while urine is more salty. I do squirt, but which is amazing, usually soon followed by the trembling, quivering, loss of muscle control type orgasm. And then extreme tenderness. So it is a good sign to hurry up (for me at least) as I generally can't keep going for very long after.

I've watched films of women who continue to be hard fucked (multiple positions and transitions etc) after what appears to be a genuine squirt and it just looks so painful for me. I couldn't stand it. (luckily recovery times for women tend to be shorter than men...if you are happy to wait for round 2 ;) )

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: men with pubic hair or without what do you prefer?
Less is more, in my opinion. Although, trimmed is better than shaven (probably) But it depends on many factors: hair colour, curly or straight, cock size, state of arousal, other body hair...as an opportunist I'm not all that picky when push comes to shove.

Last edited:

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@genuineguy81 great questions! I'll get back to each as I can...hopefully other ladies will share their ideas too.

Yes, it does. No, it isn't just pee (though if you have a full bladder when starting...you may need to empty that before enjoying a good squirt). Female ejaculate is clear or milky, whereas urine is neither of those colours. Ejaculate is sour and bitter, while urine is more salty. I do squirt, but which is amazing, usually soon followed by the trembling, quivering, loss of muscle control type orgasm. And then extreme tenderness. So it is a good sign to hurry up (for me at least) as I generally can't keep going for very long after.

I've watched films of women who continue to be hard fucked (multiple positions and transitions etc) after what appears to be a genuine squirt and it just looks so painful for me. I couldn't stand it. (luckily recovery times for women tend to be shorter than men...if you are happy to wait for round 2 ;) )
Great answer!!! I love a creamy orgasm

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies would you lie to protect a less than perfect new partners ego

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: name one thing you have always wanted to see a guy do sexually that you can’t get them to do or darent ask them to do

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies would you lie to protect a less than perfect new partners ego
I may change the topic. But I don't know that there is a situation that would require outright lies. Example, they did something I didn't like or I wasn't too impressed with (for example their tea making skills)I would say so as going forward I would want that to be improved. If they did something I didn't like but could put up with (gave me a cup of earl grey without any lap sang leaves in it) I would change the topic or say something like "I don't really mind so long as it's you"…or "you just need more practice"

Admittedly, it is easier to be direct with a female partner than a male one.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I may change the topic. But I don't know that there is a situation that would require outright lies. Example, they did something I didn't like or I wasn't too impressed with (for example their tea making skills)I would say so as going forward I would want that to be improved. If they did something I didn't like but could put up with (gave me a cup of earl grey without any lap sang leaves in it) I would change the topic or say something like "I don't really mind so long as it's you"…or "you just need more practice"

Admittedly, it is easier to be direct with a female partner than a male one.
Maybe you misjudge some partners . I’d prefer to be honest and to the point.

Back