Delete account

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please delete my account. Thank you

Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

I

Ink4life

Please delete this account a drunken friend made it while using my phone so I would like it removed please as this isn't for me

F

FiremanMidlands

Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.
Hi there, after having a few days--I would still like you to delete this account. Thanks.

F

FiremanMidlands

Can you please confirm that you are now going to delete my account? Thank you.

H

Hetty

Can you please delete my account. I have taken time out before requesting this so I am fully sure. Thank you

tattooed_uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i think maybe deleting my account might be a good idea. too many pricks and trolls on here lately

Back