The more the merrier

Red_93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi
I'm Red, 27 years old and in South Birmingham. Looking for some like minded people to start our own little club. Semi regular meet ups, anybody welcome where we can all explore our fantasies in a safe consensual no strings environment. Message me if interested!

Curious4more

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi
I'm Red, 27 years old and in South Birmingham. Looking for some like minded people to start our own little club. Semi regular meet ups, anybody welcome where we can all explore our fantasies in a safe consensual no strings environment. Message me if interested!
Hi I'm M Single 40, very interested in your proposal & woulx like to discuss it further

Red_93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I'm M Single 40, very interested in your proposal & woulx like to discuss it further
Well first finding a good mix of people, then starting off with a group chat and taking it from there. I love not just having sex but learning about it and talking to new people, so wouldn't it be cool to have a group of like minded people to go to x

S

SussexGuy47

Well first finding a good mix of people, then starting off with a group chat and taking it from there. I love not just having sex but learning about it and talking to new people, so wouldn't it be cool to have a group of like minded people to go to x

Shame ur Birmingham way
Am in Sussex.
But if your setting up a group chat somewhere
Ide be V interested miss....

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Absolutely, a group of friends that you can call upon when you have a free weeknd :)

D

Ditk

Hi
Girl I'm down. That's what I'm talking about. Wanna see?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
More of a regular meet up type society, actually talking learning and upping our skill set rather than just banging lol

Sounds like a sort of swingers club ?

Dangle458

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi
Sounds like fun I’d love to be a part of it

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
happy to joining the chat and explore with the group - has anything actually been set up?

Back