39, London, sub female

Katyha

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190530-122500.jpg Hey I'm Katy, live in London, single mum separated as of last year, and I've been exploring my kinky side since early this year.

Having some great fun and realising I'm even kinkier than I thought I'd be lol. Screenshot_20190530-122305.jpg

Here hoping to make her friends and maybe find a dominant guy or couple for a relationship.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190530-122500.jpg
    Screenshot_20190530-122500.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 152

JasonT1987

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 6630 Hey I'm Katy, live in London, single mum separated as of last year, and I've been exploring my kinky side since early this year.

Having some great fun and realising I'm even kinkier than I thought I'd be lol. View attachment 6627

Here hoping to make her friends and maybe find a dominant guy or couple for a relationship.
Good Afternoon Katy,
Hope you are well and welcome. Great pictures, stunning body. Be good to have a chat sometime if your interested x

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 6630 Hey I'm Katy, live in London, single mum separated as of last year, and I've been exploring my kinky side since early this year.

Having some great fun and realising I'm even kinkier than I thought I'd be lol. View attachment 6627

HiKaty
You are a very sexy lady , I’m
Sure you will find a dominant man
No problem x

Jimmyjimmy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Katy I would love to dominate you and find out how kinky you can be.... Pm me please xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You have a gorgeous body ... Lovely arse and pussy and nice tits and pierced nipples :)

M

Martham73

Hello Katy, welcome to the site. Hope to hear and see more from you. x

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Katy.
Welcome to this site, I'm sure from your photos you will find plenty of attention you look great by the way.Im Jez from Kent also looking to make new friends and have fun.maybe we can chat some time.

maleukdesigner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Katy what an excellent couple of suggestive photos, would be great to chat more to you xx

Ant-40

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Go Katy you have fantastic body and great you’ve discovered a new side to yourself. You should reply for a chat.... x

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nice pics do I detect the silhouette of a pair of piercings under that black top? Nice smile too, would like to chat and see more of you especially in those stockings

Jb1289

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Wow hello Katy, hope all is well I’d love to get to know you. I’m 26 graduate I would love to have your companionship please get in touch with me either on this or kik which is jmb1289

Then all forward you my number xx

S

Secretliaisons1969

Very attractive.
You'll find a lot of admirers on here.
Enjoy!
PM me sometime
PX

S

silver60

Hello Katy.
I hope that you are having a good time on the site. Loved your introduction and photos. If you're interested in exploring anything further with an older guy please let me know.

Back