Last song you listened to

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Still around. I have NEVER had a cross word with my eldest sister in my entire life - EVER. We were always very close and then she moved to England when married. She was a Head Mistress and it seemed giving out the law this morning. Not for first time. I lost it and nearly ate the face off her. One of my nieces was there and did not know where to turn knowing us both. I am always quiet and the peacemaker. I used to wonder in hospital why families fought when a relative was dying. It was completely insane to me. But the last two and now this one I understand perfectly the tensions and all trying to cope. But she knows she was the teacher and I a health care professional. Knew what I was doing. We are all just tensed. But it's awful when family. I am brilliant family or anyone. But family is soooo much harder. And all asking questions when your own head is fried trying to be strong and wanting to run and process your own feelings and you see things they can't and what's coming. Nightmare. I NEED SEX !!!! PLLLLLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE :) :)

But I went for a good walk there to, as we say here, 'get me head shired'. Cass and any Scots might understand that expression.

Feeling better and ready to go down and strangle them all now. lol God forgive me.

Latest in saga.

I am a great lover to the one I share myself with - just in case. :eek::p Like in the pool in the movie Cocoon.

Seem to be very into Sarah Brightman these days. I love her Arabian Nites. God I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THOSE NOW. MMMMMMMMMM

Considering she sings live - I believe it superb.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
PS Docs and nurses always had a rep for being at it like rabbits. There is truth to this. When you are dealing with trauma and death day after night it is a very real form of release at times even though they don't understand why. I go bonked at least 50 times a day. Made it compulsory. Share and share alike. Good hot raw passion. LIFE. :D

Back