Masturbating - how often?

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just out of interest, how many times a day do people on here find themselves getting carried away and pleasuring themselves? I nearly always start the day doing this, (this site has a lot to answer for ! :) ) and then sometimes later on too. I prefer sex obviously, but do get a kick from this too.
Just interested really, ladies and gents of course!

Attachments

• 51C4D252-5467-4FD5-AE7B-6705481D70B7.jpeg
    51C4D252-5467-4FD5-AE7B-6705481D70B7.jpeg
    854.4 KB · Views: 24

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just out of interest, how many times a day do people on here find themselves getting carried away and pleasuring themselves? I nearly always start the day doing this, (this site has a lot to answer for ! :) ) and then sometimes later on too. I prefer sex obviously, but do get a kick from this too.
Just interested really, ladies and gents of course!
My 5-a-day or else I will become a moaning bitch .

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
About 6 times a day, or else I will become a moaning bitch x
Wow 6 times a day. I’d love to be available to you every time you get the urge, just to lend a hand or a tongue or anything else you wanted ! Try and help you become a moaning bitch ;)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow 6 times a day. I’d love to be available to you every time you get the urge, just to lend a hand or a tongue or anything else you wanted ! Try and help you become a moaning bitch ;)
Hahaha well if someone else was providing the pleasure that would be so much more satisfying..

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hahaha well if someone else was providing the pleasure that would be so much more satisfying..
Yeah but I’d love to watch you pleasure yourself for a bit first before lending a hand. Be hard keeping the hands off you though ..

S

SussexGuy47

At least Once
An maybe twice
Yes this Site Gets Things Growing!!!!!
Would Love a Helping Hand Every now an then Tho....

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Usually once or twice a day, wake up most mornings needing a wank! Would much prefer a lady friend giving me hand relief, but my own will have to do

L

Leedsdaz

Definitely 4 or 5 times a day then started coming on here now dont bother coz too many wankers who can't give a toss ;)

Back