So People. Plz do Tell... When giving Oral..

S

SussexGuy47

Always swallowed, never occurred to me not to just felt natural and was quite surprised when I discovered many of my friends went "yuk!" at the thought of him cumming in their mouth, let alone swallowing.

Yum yum U
Might I find out what Your Skills are like Sometime !!!???

M

marriedsharon50

Always swallowed, never occurred to me not to just felt natural and was quite surprised when I discovered many of my friends went "yuk!" at the thought of him cumming in their mouth, let alone swallowing.
i totally agree, came so natural too me

P

Philevo71

I can take or leave it it’s not better for me if she does or worse if she doesn’t!!!
I like to watch my load eject tbh so I rather spray it on a great pair of tits!

M

marriedsharon50

I suppose if you over think it, it can seem disgusting to some, but it just happened and I swallowed automatically. We seem to be in a minority though from hearing my friends and what male lovers have told me.
your not on your own

LongrodHugendong

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My mrs likes to swallow which is awesome, but I do love to watch my load shoot out all over her large breasts, and she enjoys both.

P

Philevo71

I don’t think there’s a wrong or right answer it’s subjective, I think the only thing that makes a bj special is someone wanting to do it as opposed to someone doing it just because!
My ex used to look at my cock like it was a gift from the gods, like she was craving it and me letting her suck it was an honor!
That goes for a pussy munch too wanting to do and just doing it as a formality make the world of difference, but I love to eat pussy it’s so awesome to give a lady such an intense orgasm!

P

Paul56

I love the taste of a woman’s cum and never mind drinking her in so its only fair to enjoy my cum as well!

Back