Lead and coller play

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm a male CD and In the bedroom i love to be submissive.
I believe that introducing a collar and lead to my toy collection has been a great investment.
I love being on my knees, crawling on all fours while my master/daddy has his hand firmy holdind my lead tugging me around.
I whould recommend this to all doms and subs.
What do you think? Do you enjoy lead and coller play? X

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lead and collar are great especially when used with cuffs behind the back . You have near Total control you can make your slave walk stand Neil lie down keep their head on the floor by standing on the lead total control you can make your slave walk stand Kneel , lie down keep their head on the floor by standing on the lead .

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have a lover, who apart from being a minor celeb (I sometimes call them "Celebrities in their own lunchtime") takes a suitcase of sex toys everywhere he goes. He is very dominant and arrogant. He especially likes having me naked in a collar and lead (usually a stiff plastic lead) and showing me off to his friends, either stood or on hands and knees. He has paraded me round public cars parks in the dark, and even my own back garden. I love the humiliation and apprehension. Once we were at an entertainment venue that had an elevator from the dressing rooms down to the underground car park, and he took me down in the lift, not knowing if anyone be waiting in the car park to come up in the lift. He even took me a walk once knowing my husband was sat in the car park waiting for me.

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am a switch by nature but do you love to dominate my wife at times. One of the ways I like to dominate and humiliate her is to take her dog in with a collar on.

When we arrive at a suitable location I get her to undress in the car put the collar and lead on and then cuff her .

The normal scenario is I turn the lights on in the car and a few guys come over to see what’s going on I get out of the car walk round to her side open the door and get her out. It always surprises me the reaction of the guys some more just to stand ther The normal scenario is I turn the lights on in the car and a few guys come over to see what’s going on I get out of the car walk round to her side open the door and get her out. It always surprises me the reaction of the guys some Will just stand there others seem to be scared and walk away .
None of them tried to touch her as I walk her around when I offer her to them they are often very hesitant .
My favourite activity at this stage is to pull her head down to my cock and let somebody mount her from behind she really enjoys other guys fucking her with my cock in her mouth but she does not like other guys cocks in her mouth

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a lover, who apart from being a minor celeb (I sometimes call them "Celebrities in their own lunchtime") takes a suitcase of sex toys everywhere he goes. He is very dominant and arrogant. He especially likes having me naked in a collar and lead (usually a stiff plastic lead) and showing me off to his friends, either stood or on hands and knees. He has paraded me round public cars parks in the dark, and even my own back garden. I love the humiliation and apprehension. Once we were at an entertainment venue that had an elevator from the dressing rooms down to the underground car park, and he took me down in the lift, not knowing if anyone be waiting in the car park to come up in the lift. He even took me a walk once knowing my husband was sat in the car park waiting for me.
Thats sounds hot, ive never done anything in public, but i love to have my master walk me around infront of all his freinds, humiliating me and letting very one know im his sub bitch. My master has a rule for me, he make me stay on all fours and my mouth is not aloud above his cock at any time. Though i like to break to rules, i enjoy the punishment lol xx

ThisWayThatWay

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Normally I try and offer advice or insight but this just makes me hot under the collar!

I could be in either position quite happily.

Trikki09

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am a switch by nature but do you love to dominate my wife at times. One of the ways I like to dominate and humiliate her is to take her dog in with a collar on.

When we arrive at a suitable location I get her to undress in the car put the collar and lead on and then cuff her .

The normal scenario is I turn the lights on in the car and a few guys come over to see what’s going on I get out of the car walk round to her side open the door and get her out. It always surprises me the reaction of the guys some more just to stand ther The normal scenario is I turn the lights on in the car and a few guys come over to see what’s going on I get out of the car walk round to her side open the door and get her out. It always surprises me the reaction of the guys some Will just stand there others seem to be scared and walk away .
None of them tried to touch her as I walk her around when I offer her to them they are often very hesitant .
My favourite activity at this stage is to pull her head down to my cock and let somebody mount her from behind she really enjoys other guys fucking her with my cock in her mouth but she does not like other guys cocks in her mouth
Hi had a guy who wanted me for just that reason which was to fuck his girl while sucking him. If I failed to please then I got the cane. Till I pleased her and him fully.

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Where do you like to go dogging

P

PaulMaguire1983

I have read your post would like to know more also like collars leads cuffs crossdressing is something i could try very submissive and eager to please

Back