Weekend Tunes

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Careful babe I'm too old for the pace of this banger...I'm going to return fire with something my legs and hips can keep up with..xxx
Fire away bbabyyy xx

M

MowgliSCN

Had a female friend who was seeing this goon when we were about 17 going out clubbing he went to university but she stayed true until one night this came on and Eed out of our heads the sexual tension got to her and she grabs my hand and leads me to this dark corner by the fire exit, I wasn't ready or expecting it but she looked so fucking sexy in her tight short dress..I was like what's up with you. .pulling her knickers off she began to kiss me and rub my cock..bulging straight away she pushed me back and sitting me down on this large stage ledge she straddled me and put my cock straight up her..asking her if she's sure she told me to shut the fuck up and fucked me hard I felt her cum and climax twice...she gets off can't hear fuck all the music is to loud she asks a few times if I liked it and if I cum..I loved it but the drugs stopped me shooting..oh well I will finish you off later..she came back to my place and we had great experience having ecstasy sex for hrs...sworn to secrecy I went and bought this record and I would play it to her down the phone when I was mad to see her...it cost £12 and provided days of thrilling drug sex...after 20 yrs of no contact or word I went to a reunion party and she was there still looking beautiful..both of us having families and working she smiled and said I still think about and want you..laughing I admitted the same and missed good laughs and free living..
Now I'm separated and so I random posted the link for this tune on her Facebook and after no reply for weeks my ex tells me that there is a Note through the door with a number to call..who's name is on it ..some bloke called Chris James..I knew it was her it's the name of this tunes producers and our nicknames for when our naughty behaviour was coming out..she's married with kids but I had to message her and she is free this Friday evening so I said I'm not but I will try move my other commitments? Just to keep things safe ...need to meet her in privacy so I managed to get my mates log cabin for the night..good boy ...now I'm definitely expecting sex but I told her there is so much to catch up on and actually I have alot of respect for her and don't really think a one night stand is the way to carry on..I don't want to be her affair either..so I'm going to fuck her properly for old times sake and make sure she knows I'm not some kind of person who will sneak like we used to as people will get hurt, she says that after 20yrs we are not the same people and she only wants to get me out of her system..for at least half a dozen times until we totally rediscover each other sexually and have the full intention of giving each other the full works no holds barred..it will take more than 6 sessions for that to happen it will be more like 2yrs of practice to get each other fully fulfilled every time we have sex..she wants to be sub/dom and me to with both of us getting every aspect of mind and body..now I know at some point for that to happen it means emotional attachment...so I said about her fella and me not wanting the aggro of another relationship so soon after the last one I need to be me for a while, perfect she says you were just like that last time free and fun..I'm doing the same and have agreed to split from the partner already hes moving out soon, hes been sleeping around and I haven't fucked him for 15 months..all I do is masterbate to the thought of us back then and you now..I just see it as freedom release..thinking to myself is this weird and wondering if I need the grief I play this tune and remember that unexpected moment which turned out to be some of the best sex I've ever had..and asking myself what other person has ever said I want to know and satisfy every sexual need and desire I have...

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Had a female friend who was seeing this goon when we were about 17 going out clubbing he went to university but she stayed true until one night this came on and Eed out of our heads the sexual tension got to her and she grabs my hand and leads me to this dark corner by the fire exit, I wasn't ready or expecting it but she looked so fucking sexy in her tight short dress..I was like what's up with you. .pulling her knickers off she began to kiss me and rub my cock..bulging straight away she pushed me back and sitting me down on this large stage ledge she straddled me and put my cock straight up her..asking her if she's sure she told me to shut the fuck up and fucked me hard I felt her cum and climax twice...she gets off can't hear fuck all the music is to loud she asks a few times if I liked it and if I cum..I loved it but the drugs stopped me shooting..oh well I will finish you off later..she came back to my place and we had great experience having ecstasy sex for hrs...sworn to secrecy I went and bought this record and I would play it to her down the phone when I was mad to see her...it cost £12 and provided days of thrilling drug sex...after 20 yrs of no contact or word I went to a reunion party and she was there still looking beautiful..both of us having families and working she smiled and said I still think about and want you..laughing I admitted the same and missed good laughs and free living..
Now I'm separated and so I random posted the link for this tune on her Facebook and after no reply for weeks my ex tells me that there is a Note through the door with a number to call..who's name is on it ..some bloke called Chris James..I knew it was her it's the name of this tunes producers and our nicknames for when our naughty behaviour was coming out..she's married with kids but I had to message her and she is free this Friday evening so I said I'm not but I will try move my other commitments? Just to keep things safe ...need to meet her in privacy so I managed to get my mates log cabin for the night..good boy ...now I'm definitely expecting sex but I told her there is so much to catch up on and actually I have alot of respect for her and don't really think a one night stand is the way to carry on..I don't want to be her affair either..so I'm going to fuck her properly for old times sake and make sure she knows I'm not some kind of person who will sneak like we used to as people will get hurt, she says that after 20yrs we are not the same people and she only wants to get me out of her system..for at least half a dozen times until we totally rediscover each other sexually and have the full intention of giving each other the full works no holds barred..it will take more than 6 sessions for that to happen it will be more like 2yrs of practice to get each other fully fulfilled every time we have sex..she wants to be sub/dom and me to with both of us getting every aspect of mind and body..now I know at some point for that to happen it means emotional attachment...so I said about her fella and me not wanting the aggro of another relationship so soon after the last one I need to be me for a while, perfect she says you were just like that last time free and fun..I'm doing the same and have agreed to split from the partner already hes moving out soon, hes been sleeping around and I haven't fucked him for 15 months..all I do is masterbate to the thought of us back then and you now..I just see it as freedom release..thinking to myself is this weird and wondering if I need the grief I play this tune and remember that unexpected moment which turned out to be some of the best sex I've ever had..and asking myself what other person has ever said I want to know and satisfy every sexual need and desire I have...
Wow!! :eek: good one @MowgliSCN am sure u will have a rare time hehe and a wanty know all about it !!!! Hope yous get Eed oot yer nut this friday for old time sake hahah xx

M

MowgliSCN

Lmao you crack me up...all about the sex none of you commented about the tune you filthy Fs xxx

M

MowgliSCN

Don't worry I will be letting you know how it goes...warts and all...

R

Resistance

Don’t like the tune more into darker stuff NIN but you are and that’s the thing that counts. Your post, your story, therefore your choice of tune. Memories usually start with a tune, my go to tune is “closer” by nine inch nails. Check it out.

M

MowgliSCN

Don’t like the tune more into darker stuff NIN but you are and that’s the thing that counts. Your post, your story, therefore your choice of tune. Memories usually start with a tune, my go to tune is “closer” by nine inch nails. Check it out.
I know them my mate was into their stuff and so was my lad...them and the googoo dolls..good choice...

Back